Friday, April 4, 2008

He's a wo(MAN)

I was trying to keep my opinion to myself but I'm a little disturbed about this so call man, PREGNANT. I watched Oprah yesterday and it's funny how people can play with words (writer's excluded) and deny the truth of who they really are. Added flava from the media to make you think one way or the other. Now here I was thinking how can this be possible? A man 6 mts pregnant. Well the truth is... he's really a wo(man) who doesn't want to be considered a lesbian. She said it's not sexual but a preference of being comfortable in her own clothes. I can understand that but still--- she wants to be recognized as a man, pregnant at that.

WAKE UP!!! Is anyone home??? Come at me if I'm wrong but what man desires the need and want to carry his wo(man) baby for 9 whole months? Biological clocks tick but I've never heard it ticking for a man, at least not the urge to carry one. Please, if that was the case my babies daddy would have given birth to all three of them. Well at least one for the pleasure of knowing what it's like to carry a baby and to go through labor.

This wo(man) can change her outward appearance, increase her testosterone level and still be what she is, a wo(man). I'm not trying to be insensitive to those who made the choice or feel they didn't have a choice of their gender preference. But it's clear that this woman want it all--- the life of a man and wo(man). WOW, people never cease to amaze me. This should have been an April Fool's joke from the media to me.

`rantings from an (ex) Health Professional

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts were in the same direction as yours. Being a brotha, as much as I would love my black woman, ain't no love that strong for me to want to carry our baby. More power to the sista in tow. But the media tend to hype the situation for more than what it is. I was thinking a man? A brotha? Who? What? huh? A let down when I heard it was really a woman. I thought history was made.

Ahirah Towns said...

I knew it was a woman and not a man. Having your breasts removed does not make you a man. The uterus is still there no matter if by taking hormones the clitoris has enlarged some. Come on. I can't even believe Ophrah had them on the show. That was not a real man. Now if a real man that has never ever been a woman in his life got pregnant, meaning he had no uterus or woman parts so to speak then it would be a miracle. Otherwise...give me a break!

Anonymous said...

This is bizarre!!

Michelle said...

It goes to show no matter what form the outside takes -- it's what's inside that truly drives us -- and despite hi/her transformation into a man, he/she still had the desires of a woman's heart -- to have a baby.